Lost indicators and templates when I opened MT4

When I opened MT4 today I was asked to login again and all the indicators and templates I added were lost. I have no idea what happened here. Everything was still working fine yesterday and I didn't need to login when I open MT4. I have to start adding the indicators and templates I use all over again. This is not a problem but if there's a way to recover them I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

marcnathan88:

When I opened MT4 today I was asked to login again and all the indicators and templates I added were lost. I have no idea what happened here. Everything was still working fine yesterday and I didn't need to login when I open MT4. I have to start adding the indicators and templates I use all over again. This is not a problem but if there's a way to recover them I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

Don't shut down your computer while the platform is open.

Close the platform first.

Keith Watford:

Don't shut down your computer while the platform is open.

Close the platform first.

I do this every time. Thanks.

Check ToolsOptions (control+O) → Server → Keep personal settings at startup.

William Roeder:
Check ToolsOptions (control+O) → Server → Keep personal settings at startup.

Will try it thanks. Currently adding all the indicators and template I lost. I've also seen that the charts seem to have also lost their data from all time frames. But it only takes a second for them to load. I just mentioned it because it seems my MT4 started over again.

Reason: