Indian stock market on mt4

I have downloaded mql5 but it only showing me Forex and metal in MarketWatch...how can add Indian stocks to MarketWatch?

hrishigurav:
I have downloaded mql5 but it only showing me Forex and metal in MarketWatch...how can add Indian stocks to MarketWatch?
As far as I know, it depends on your broker. So, you can find a broker for BSE. But it works only in MT5.

I am not sure it may help 

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=834471

I think first you need to connect a broker. Then broker can help you.
Or you can search on google for your problem solution. 
Moreover you can search your problem solution in forexfactory, babypips, forexforum. 

I think you will find your answer in these forum.

Thank you..

It wont because none of the brokers we have support mt4 or mt5 platform.

this is because only trading in bse nse and indian stock exchanges is legal in india. Also only 4 forex pairs can be legally traded in india.

So as metatrader is helpful for 24hr trading or better to say forex trading so it is useless for indian brokers to adopt metatrader.

ALl we have is just platforms like zerodha which is sufficient for indian market even though it has high fees and so less options when compared to even worst of brokers on metatrader.

Do ask for explanation of legality of trading in india though all i can do is just share few links.

Not all brokers trade stocks, check with your broker first to see if you're able to.

Most brokers use MT 5 to trade CFD-stocks, not MT 4...
Reason: