Covid-19 - Thoughts....Q&A - page 2

Alain Verleyen:
If you can read the topic is not about the markets.

for god sake...please remove it if it causes that much head ace, my intention was not to start a war here. I'm very sorry for this whole thing

Peace everyone ;-)

Alain VerleyenIf you can read the topic is not about the markets.

I repeat...What rule of this site have they broken?

When there really is a violation of the rules, the necessary measures will be taken. Meanwhile if something doesn't interest you, just ignore it.

No one has any obligation to reply if they don't want to help.

Thank you.

Miguel Angel Vico Alba:

I repeat...What rule of this site have they broken?

When there really is a violation of the rules, the necessary measures will be taken. Meanwhile if something doesn't interest you, just ignore it.

No one has any obligation to reply if they don't want to help.

Thank you.

Ok I will open a topic about world hunger, and how traders feel about it. Will you let me do it ?

Alain VerleyenOk I will open a topic about world hunger, and how traders feel about it. Will you let me do it ?

Do the test ...

Miguel Angel Vico Alba:

Do the test ...

Please explain me now why you deleted my topic about world hunger ?

Oh it seems you or someone else changed his mind, it's no more deleted.

Alain Verleyen:

Please explain me now why you deleted my topic about world hunger ?

Oh it seems you or someone else changed his mind, it's no more deleted.

I had to check the external link. All right. ;)

Well, if you want to know my opinion, I would say the world is at reset stage now, life will not be the same once this thing is over if any...markets, forex and anything in between may or may not exist the way you are seeing this now, we are at the beginning of this rest and there will be millions at loss, just pray that you can be alive next day, forget about markets and Forex now...
Reason: