Help: need a 1 hour period of short-term trend analysis indicators, there are in use, feel good, can you give me one? as long as it works,<>

Recently because the market volatility is repeated, resulting in many trades appear a mistake, short-term trend trading for days, about 1 hour and 4 hours of cycle dependence is very strong, want to do the deal, two cycle before also USES a lot of technical indicators, but all have certain hysteresis, and ambiguity, resulting in a lot of errors in judgment, profitable trading off very early, loss of trade has been expanding, so also hope to have a decent hour graph technique index to judge the trend of above mql5 also find a lot of, but the test result is very good, comments are not so good, Furthermore, it does not meet my needs, so I would like to ask you here, you are using the hour chart technical indicators, can you share it? 

wangze123 Keep in mind, when trading 1 hr or below you will get a lot of fake signals regardless of what indicator to use. I highly suggest learning some more about market structure, 
complex pullbacks (THIS IS A BIG ONE), especially if you are using trend lines and using more of the 4hr and above charts rather then 15 or 5m TF's.  I use to use TL but I have now changed my approach 

Reason: