DRAW_COLOR_CANDLES: Is 8 the maximum number of colors allowed?

Hi,

I'm trying to create an indicator using DRAW_COLOR_CANDLES with 10 different colors. Unfortunately, even though I configure it for that ammount, whenever I open the Dialog box to configure the colors of the indicator, only a maximum of 8 colors appears! Is this configuration limited to only be shown in up to 8 colors? That would be odd considering the DRAW_COLOR_LINES allows up to 64! I went after the documentation and I saw an example which curiously used only 8 colors as well, so I guess there is this limitation, but nevertheless I'ld like to confirm.

Martin Bittencourt:
Hi,

I'm trying to create an indicator using DRAW_COLOR_CANDLES with 10 different colors. Unfortunately, even though I configure it for that ammount, whenever I open the Dialog box to configure the colors of the indicator, only a maximum of 8 colors appears! Is this configuration limited to only be shown in up to 8 colors? That would be odd considering the DRAW_COLOR_LINES allows up to 64! I went after the documentation and I saw an example which curiously used only 8 colors as well, so I guess there is this limitation, but nevertheless I'ld like to confirm.

Looks like you can have up to 64, but the indicator property dialog box only allows editing of up to 8, which is consistent for both DRAW_COLOR_LINES and DRAW_COLOR_CANDLES.

Reason: