simulating several orders in MT5 tester sent on very same time

MT5 platform has great advantage (comparing MT4 one): it's able to sent several orders on the very same time. The only one shortage  is that impossible to simulate this in backtester.  We see like orders  were sent order-by-order, i.e. like next order  started to process only after closing previous one. 

Or might be not, might be possible to simulate orders  sent on very same time in tester under  current  MT5 build? Who knows  better? 

Astronautas:

MT5 platform has great advantage (comparing MT4 one): it's able to sent several orders on the very same time. The only one shortage  is that impossible to simulate this in backtester.  We see like orders  were sent order-by-order, i.e. like next order  started to process only after closing previous one. 

Or might be not, might be possible to simulate orders  sent on very same time in tester under  current  MT5 build? Who knows  better? 

Not sure why you think that. Please clarify what you expect and what happened. Also posting the relevant code could help.

Robot opens and closes three orders on the same time by single command. Well, let's prefer latency 1000 ms. We will see in tester orders simulated second-bu-second, i.e. not on the same time. Or you think it depends on code?
Reason: