I need help! Can an EA activation be recovered?

I have installed an activation in a standard account by mistake and this EA only works correctly in an ECN account, is it possible to migrate this activation to another account and not lose the activation? Thank you

José Luis:
I have installed an activation in a standard account by mistake and this EA only works correctly in an ECN account, is it possible to migrate this activation to another account and not lose the activation? Thank you

If you are referring to an EA purchased from the market, activations are linked to your device, not your broker account. So you can use it on as many accounts as you like on a single computer.

Keith Watford :

If you are referring to an EA purchased in the market, the activations are linked to your device, not your broker account. Therefore, you can use it on as many accounts as you want on a single computer.

My question is whether changing in the same VPS of mql5 the existing account for another I lose the activation or I do not lose it

José Luis:

My question is whether changing in the same VPS of mql5 the existing account for another I lose the activation or I do not lose it

You got an answer from Keith.

Activation does NOT depend of the trading account used.

Alain Verleyen :

Recibiste una respuesta de Keith.

La activación NO depende de la cuenta comercial utilizada.

thanks

Reason: