Clear all indicator - page 2

Marco Montemari:

I do not think so....

If you go back and then you change TF it will reset anyway to current price

i see, is there a way to send graph to a specific date?

Keith Watford:

Did you have auto-scroll off when you saved the basic template?

Jhennifher:

I save auto-scroll off as default; then, I open a new graph and It has auto-croll on : /

The same for you? Here is mt5

I do not have any problem with MT5.

If the basic template is saved with auto-scroll off, then the chart does not move to the end position.

Keith Watford :

I have no problem with MT5.

If the basic model is saved with automatic scrolling disabled, the graph will not be moved to the final position.

so, maybe it's something on my mt5. thanks

Jhennifher:

Anyone knows any way or something on marke that can clear all indicators for an instant to see the graph clear and return all indicators on graph? Something like on/off. If on, all indicators are visible, if off, just price on graph.

for MT4, you just need to set empty chart or whatever you want into that chart with auto scroll OFF or ON then click save template on scroll down menu, type template name you want and save. Once you need it, just click template name on scroll down menu, if you set auto scroll off when save a template, graph goes the price you checked (past) not the current (new price).

Use this Template. When you need clean chart, right click on chart, then go to template and click this template. Hope it will work.
Files:

LUKITO TRANGGONO:

for MT4, you just need to set empty chart or whatever you want into that chart with auto scroll OFF or ON then click save template on scroll down menu, type template name you want and save. Once you need it, just click template name on scroll down menu, if you set auto scroll off when save a template, graph goes the price you checked (past) not the current (new price).

thanks, i will try it

Prabir Paul:
Use this Template. When you need clean chart, right click on chart, then go to template and click this template. Hope it will work.

thanks a lot

Reason: