Cannot load resource error 4802, How to fix issue?

I've been using resources for a long time in mql4/5 programs, but lately I've realized I keep getting the 4802 error for all new programs, surprisingly old programs still work correctly. At a point I had to copy paste the code from an old program to a new one, and while the issue didn't occur in the old program it was evident in the new one.

Here's a sample of the code that generates the error

#resource "//Indicators//fxindi//Choppiness_IndexH.ex5"

input uint                    InpPeriod                     =  14;                                          // Period
input double                  InpLevelTrend                 = -11.8;                                        // Trend level
input double                  InpLevelChoppy                =  11.8;                                        // Choppiness level
input double                  InpLevelCons                  =  50.0;                                        // Consolidation level

CClass EA;
int CClass::AssignHandles(void)
{
 HandleChoppy = iCustom(_Symbol,PERIOD_CURRENT,"::Indicators//fxindi//Choppiness_IndexH.ex5",
 InpPeriod,InpLevelTrend,InpLevelChoppy,InpLevelCons);
 if (HandleChoppy == INVALID_HANDLE)
 {
  Print("Could not get handle for Choppiness index indicator! Error ",GetLastError());
  return INIT_FAILED;
 }
 return INIT_SUCCEEDED;
}

int OnInit()
{
 return EA.AssignHandles();
}

Any ideas on how to fix this issue? It's really frustrating

Use "\" and not "/"

Alain Verleyen:
Use "\" and not "/"

What a silly mistake, thanks a lot that fixed the problem.