find Metatrader Folder to install EA

Hello everyone

i want to know how can find metatrader folder like this address (it is possible or not)

C:\Users\SpeedON\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\5554F4H5J4S5E4TDDAS&G&D9

to access to MQL4\Expert and indicator folder to install EA.

or if you know software can install EA and DLL in metatrader folder for free pls tell me

best

nanoc:

Hello everyone

i want to know how can find metatrader folder like this address (it is possible or not)

or if you know software can install EA and DLL in metatrader folder for free pls tell me

best

One possible solution: Have your setup program present the user with a blank text-input field and an associated caption requesting they run MT4 and go to File | Open Data folder and when the data folder comes up, left-click in the address bar (to the right of the path to compress it), then copy and paste it into your input field.  Then have your setup program validate it by running checks to ensure it is actually an MT4 data folder (eg does it have an MQL folder etc).  Inno Setup is a good, free setup program.
HTH,  John

jftjft:
One possible solution: Have your setup program present the user with a blank text-input field and an associated caption requesting they run MT4 and go to File | Open Data folder and when the data folder comes up, left-click in the address bar (to the right of the path to compress it), then copy and paste it into your input field.  Then have your setup program validate it by running checks to ensure it is actually an MT4 data folder (eg does it have an MQL folder etc).  Inno Setup is a good, free setup program.
HTH,  John

hi

best

nanoc:

Hello everyone

best

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/149578
EA Install and setting a path to custom indicators - MQL4 forum
  • www.mql5.com
EA Install and setting a path to custom indicators - MQL4 forum

oh thanks too