Issues related to market depth

There is a problem I don't quite understand. Will the 50 hand, 100 hand and 200 hand transactions of the simulation disk be affected by the market depth?

ahmat:
There is a problem I don't quite understand. Will the 50 hand, 100 hand and 200 hand transactions of the simulation disk be affected by the market depth?

Your translation doesn't make sense, try to explain a little further.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Your translation doesn't make sense, try to explain a little further.

depth of market 

ahmat:
depth of market 

If you mean that if a 50, 100 or 200 lot order will be affected by the market depth (I am struggling to understand your question), yes it will.

If there aren't enough buyers/sellers at nearby prices at the time of a large order, you will be served by smaller lots at more far away price levels.

This is also affected by your specific broker and its liquidity providers, at the time of order execution.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If you mean that if a 50, 100 or 200 lot order will be affected by the market depth (I am struggling to understand your question), yes it will.

If there aren't enough buyers/sellers at nearby prices at the time of a large order, you will be served by smaller lots at more far away price levels.

This is also affected by your specific broker and its liquidity providers, at the time of order execution.

I'm using MetaTrader 4. Is 200 or 300 hands of gold in a simulated account affected by market depth?

ahmat:

I'm using MetaTrader 4. Is 200 or 300 hands of gold in a simulated account affected by market depth?

Do not double post!

I have deleted your other post.

What are hands of gold?

ahmat:

An order in a demo account doesn't affect (or getting effected by) the market, so its placement doesn't really takes into account the real market depth.

Eleni Anna Branou:

An order in a demo account doesn't affect (or getting effected by) the market, so its placement doesn't really takes into account the real market depth.

Thank you very much
Reason: