How can I get fractal candle's index from Bill Williams Fractal indicator

Hi all,

How can I get fractal candle's index from Bill Williams Fractal indicator.

I am asking because, since it is kinda repaint indicator I couldn't get that data using conventional iCustom indicator technique 

or even better approach, how can I calculate the last upper and lower fractal's prices

Documentation on MQL5: Technical Indicators / iCustom
Documentation on MQL5: Technical Indicators / iCustom
  • www.mql5.com
[in]  The name of the custom indicator, with path relative to the root directory of indicators (MQL5/Indicators/). If an indicator is located in a subdirectory, for example, in MQL5/Indicators/ [in] input-parameters of a custom indicator, separated by commas. Type and order of parameters must match. If there is no parameters specified, then...

MEHMET FATIH BARUT:

Hi all,

How can I get fractal candle's index from Bill Williams Fractal indicator.

I am asking because, since it is kinda repaint indicator I couldn't get that data using conventional iCustom indicator technique 

or even better approach, how can I calculate the last upper and lower fractal's prices

I wouldn't say that the fractals indicator repaints. You just must know never to try to access data for the current or last closed bar.

You can use iFractals()

Keith Watford:

I wouldn't say that the fractals indicator repaints. You just must know never to try to access data for the current or last closed bar.

You can use iFractals()

thanks

MEHMET FATIH BARUT:

Olá a todos,

Como posso obter o índice da vela fractal do indicador Bill Williams Fractal.

Estou perguntando porque, como é meio que repintar o indicador, não consegui obter esses dados usando a técnica de indicador iCustom convencional

ou ainda melhor abordagem, como posso calcular os preços do último fractal superior e inferior

Assista esse vídeo, tem muito a ensinar.

Vídeo: MQL5 TUTORIAL BASICS - 109 SIMPLE FRACTALS EA - YouTube

Anderson De Assis: Watch this video, it has a lot to teach. Video: MQL5 TUTORIAL BASICS - 109 SIMPLE FRACTALS EA - YouTube
You are posting on the English forum. Please respect the language choice and only post in English.
Reason: