MQL5 Histors Orders Closing Time Issue

Hey Senior Members , I am working on MQL5 project and done some more projects on MQL5  too but currently i have been stuck in Issue which is following

in MT5 Previous Orders history there is no Order Closing Time , and i want to select last closed order in MT5 and due to Order closing Time not available ,i have stucked in that from many days now.

If you have any Better Solution for this then Please Let me know.

Thanks

Muhammad Abdullah:

Hey Senior Members , I am working on MQL5 project and done some more projects on MQL5  too but currently i have been stuck in Issue which is following

in MT5 Previous Orders history there is no Order Closing Time , and i want to select last closed order in MT5 and due to Order closing Time not available ,i have stucked in that from many days now.

If you have any Better Solution for this then Please Let me know.

Thanks

Bcs you do not close an order

you can delete an order

you can close an position

the position close information you find in the deals

amando:

you can delete an order

hey amando , Thanks for the Answer , But my question is in Mt5 Closing time is not mentioned in history(Terminals ==> Order History) then how we will get the closing time of Position 

Thanks 

Files:
1.PNG.jpg  216 kb

Try to switch between Position and Deals -
more info here: Trading Account History
Executing Trades - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5 Help
Executing Trades - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
The trading activity in the platform implies forming and sending market and pending orders to be executed by a broker, as well as managing current positions by modifying or closing them. In the platform, you can review your account trading history, configure alerts of market events and much more. Opening Positions # Opening of a position or...

Muhammad Abdullah:

hey amando , Thanks for the Answer , But my question is in Mt5 Closing time is not mentioned in history(Terminals ==> Order History) then how we will get the closing time of Position 

Thanks 

With MT5 you need to use the "Positions" view to see the positions history. Right-click inside the History window and select "Positions" in the popup window.

By code, with mql5, as already stated by amando:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MQL5 Histors Orders Closing Time Issue

amando, 2020.03.01 22:10

you can delete an order

You will plenty of resources on this site about how to code it.
Reason: