Candles.

Why are the candles overlapping?

Files:
Capture.PNG  27 kb
Because you zoomed out using +/- or the corresponding chart menu buttons
William Roeder:
Because you zoomed out using +/- or the corresponding chart menu buttons

Why do you answer when you have no idea what you're talking about!

sadplanet:

Why do you answer when you have no idea what you're talking about!

Wow, what an answer !

I remeber, i had this years ago on mt4 on special futures. I never figured out what happen.

was only on one broker but its interresting, that this exist again

amando:

I remeber, i had this years ago on mt4 on special futures. I never figured out what happen.

was only on one broker but its interresting, that this exist again

I found the problem, the "Elipse" tool:
Files:
Capture1.PNG  36 kb
Alain Verleyen:

Wow, what an answer !

What exactly is the problem with my answer Alain??
sadplanet:
I found the problem, the "Elipse" tool:

So the problem was with something you used and you wanted us to know it.

How logical is that?

sadplanet:
What exactly is the problem with my answer Alain??

That you are rude.

Eleni Anna Branou:

So the problem was with something you used and you wanted us to know it.

How logical is that?

Always blame the user! Correct? Regardless of buggy junk!
Eleni Anna Branou:

That you are rude.

I don't see how me pointing out that he has no idea what he's talking about is rude, just a fact.