We have improved the MetaTrader VPS infrastructure and expanded the network of data centers - page 2

Sergey Golubev:

Their servers is in Australia?
You can check the ping here: https://www.mql5.com/en/vps -

He meant, why should he be charged for the operational costs of a server he does not use. 

If I was initially paying 10$ pm for my hosting services before the service upgrade, how are the upgrades serving me, if my old server is still the closest to my trade server and is still the one I'm using?

Why should I pay to to facilitate the availability of the servers to other regions? 

Does one expand a business in order to raise prices, or to gain more customers?

Nelson Wanyama:

He meant, why should he be charged for the operational costs of a server he does not use. 

If I was initially paying 10$ pm for my hosting services before the service upgrade, how are the upgrades serving me, if my old server is still the closest to my trade server and is still the one I'm using?

Why should I pay to to facilitate the availability of the servers to other regions? 

Does one expand a business in order to raise prices, or to gain more customers?

Everything depends on ping from his broker's server to the location of VPS (and I provided the link to check it).
And it is not always on the same region.
And it is the price for MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5 (it is not a price for region).

----------------

And it is not working on the way as the following: "I will pay for something which I decided to pay." (as you want for him).
It is the following:
"Are you going to pay for MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5 or not".
Because no one is forcing anyone to do anything here.
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only 15 USD per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the...

beatwhale:
This increase of price of 50% during a global crisis when the forex market goes crazy and many traders burnt their account seems like a big joke to me. I cancelled all my 7 vps subscriptions. Good luck for finding customers who will accept a 50% increase. 

To everyone, what are the alternatives? 

I'd rather find out the location of my broker's servers then hire a vps which will also host my website. I can run multiple instances of the platform without having to subscribe again. 

I cannot accept a 50% increment. Lol! Feels like everyone is after my money!! Government, brokers,hosting companies etc.

Reason: