Looking for metaquote programmers to work with us

We are a new freelance company and as of recent we are getting orders which exceeds our current work force. we need some metaquote programmers to work with. mql4 and mql5 programmers  are preffered. it would be better if you have C++ knowledge too and you should be able to create trial versions of all expert advisors  we are going to be giving you to do. 

oswoil:
We are a new freelance company and as of recent we are getting orders which exceeds our current work force. we need some metaquote programmers to work with. mql4 and mql5 programmers  are preffered. it would be better if you have C++ knowledge too and you should be able to create trial versions of all expert advisors  we are going to be giving you to do. 

Hi Oswoil !

My name's Patrick, from Paris .. I am prpficient with MQL and C++. <removed by moderator>

Please feel free to contact me , regarding programs .

respectfully

Pat 

oswoil:
We are a new freelance company ...
We are old freelance company :) so it is much better to contact with us - Freelance
MQL5 jobs
MQL5 jobs
  • www.mql5.com
Orders for the development of automated trading programs

how much will the company pay for the job that the developers will do

Haha there you go fxwithouttears right on the money :)

I would like to join too but i am so busy i do not have any time as i am already coding day&night to write my own Complicated Experts i sometimes hit 3000+ lines a day until i'm dizzy and the parallel data flow in my head crashes and then i get lost in the brain model if you know what i mean so that's about enough right :)

Luckily i'm getting faster with practice like all the time so thats good.