Discussion of article "SQLite: Native handling of SQL databases in MQL5" - page 2

Fernando Carreiro #:

But you used the flag "DATABASE_OPEN_COMMON" which changes the location. So don't use that flag if you don't want it in the common folder.

DATABASE_OPEN_COMMON

The file is in the common folder of all terminals

ok, i understand and find data in signals.sqlite-wal:))

Thank You for your help)

Zbigniew Mirowski #: ok, i understand Then where is the data? I upload and receive confirmation signals.sqlite opened

CS 0 12:43:16.106 SignalsBasa (EURUSD,H1) DB: succesfull
The document after loading the data is still 8 kb and I cannot load the data and receive
2022.11.30 12:55:49.103 CreateDB (EURUSD,H1) DB: signals.sqlite opened
2022.11.30 12:55:49.103 CreateDB (EURUSD,H1) 0: 0,0,0.0,0.0

But you have already stated that you found the file ...

"Wow, I found the file "signals.sqlite" C:\Users\name\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Common\Files"

So what is the problem?

The "signals.sqlite" file will have structure and data all in one. Open it via MetaEditor and see the data for yourself — Working with SQL data bases - MetaEditor Help

Zbigniew Mirowski #: ok, i understand and find data in signals.sqlite-wal:)) Thank You for your help)

You are welcome!

At the moment the MT5's SQLite has a max worker threads set to 8 in the binaries and cannot be increased. How to get the MT5 developers to have this increased in the next update? Ideally the max limit should be a high number like 50, and we can set the threads in the code.

Insert Delete Commit Rollback all are greyed out. May i know how to enable these when editing db

Reason: