Need expert advisor editing

I need someone to edit my expert adviser, I will happily pay and we can set up an actual job on here but before I deposit funds that I can't recover I'd like to communicate with the person who will help me one on one. I am not a coder, I only have a strategy. The basic entry trigger for my strategy works perfectly fine, I only want to add a bollinger band filter. The only adjustments/additions I have outside of that are for stop losses and money management. You can check my reviews or I can send a screenshot of how much money i've spent on this site. I'm not here to play around, this idea/strategy and the automation of it has been in development for almost 2 months now and i've grown frustrated with the lack of urgency from programmers. I just want to get this done. Reply here or message me if you believe you can do the job. I will send a 10 minute video explaining everything I need fixed in precise detail. I prefer someone who speaks fluent english, I don't want to deal with communication problems. 

imjustkaze:
I need someone to edit my expert adviser, I will happily pay and we can set up an actual job on here but before I deposit funds that I can't recover I'd like to communicate with the person who will help me one on one. I am not a coder, I only have a strategy. The basic entry trigger for my strategy works perfectly fine, I only want to add a bollinger band filter. The only adjustments/additions I have outside of that are for stop losses and money management. You can check my reviews or I can send a screenshot of how much money i've spent on this site. I'm not here to play around, this idea/strategy and the automation of it has been in development for almost 2 months now and i've grown frustrated with the lack of urgency from programmers. I just want to get this done. Reply here or message me if you believe you can do the job. I will send a 10 minute video explaining everything I need fixed in precise detail. I prefer someone who speaks fluent english, I don't want to deal with communication problems. 

Post as a job in Freelance

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
This project have been developed earlier. I want the same EA. Just wanted to add extra features to it. 1. There should be an option of when to open the positions. for example, is the user doesn't want to open the sell position at R1 so it should avoid entry at R1 and only open a positions when the price reaches R2. 2. It should have an option...

Kenneth Parling:

Post as a job in Freelance

am doing that now actually, just frustrating because mql5 does not allow you to really communicate with a freelancer or see their work to prove they are not scammy or provide bad quality. 

imjustkaze:

am doing that now actually, just frustrating because mql5 does not allow you to really communicate with a freelancer or see their work to prove they are not scammy or provide bad quality. 

you can communicate with those who applies to your request in freelance and you can ask for some sort of proof you need ;) then it's up to you who you chose

Kenneth Parling:

you can communicate with those who applies to your request in freelance and you can ask for some sort of proof you need ;) then it's up to you who you chose

great, i will make sure to do that now.

Reason: