MT5 EA Backtest on real tick data not triggering stops - only stopping at 1 pip

Hi guys, I'm with a problem here, I tried to search for a solution but didnt see any other cases like mine.

Attached is the trade result graph and a piece of the history result in pips ( I checked the box "profit in pips for faster calculations" ) and in money.

The results, as you can see, is that it opens the trade but closes with 1 pip stop loss. (0.4 is how much it worth 1 pip with 2 lots)

I've tried with the MACD Sample (just changing the lot value - instead of my EA) and the result is the same.

I've tried with another broker and I'm getting the same problem. Maybe is a configuration on MT5 that i'm missing?

Anyone else seen this? 

Oh, and testing with "Each Tick" and "1min OHLC" mode return normal stops, I have no problem.

EDIT: I'm using a compiled future paper (WIN$). I tried using the current one (WINJ20) and it worked. The problem is with the compiled one. Still dont know what cause it.

Speed Up Calculations with the MQL5 Cloud Network
Speed Up Calculations with the MQL5 Cloud Network
  • www.mql5.com
You can long enumerate all the advantages of the new MetaTrader 5 trading platform and argue that it is better than other programs for technical analysis and trading in financial markets. There is one more indisputable argument in favor of the platform. And this last argument is the Strategy Tester in the MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal. In this...

Hey Thiago, any luck on sorting this out?

Same problem here, although it doesn't work even with the plain paper WINZ20 :(

Reason: