How to setup vps on Ubuntu 18.04?

I planning to subscribe for vps to test the EA I'm going to use to my real account. I'm using Ubuntu 18.04, I need help how to setup vps on Ubuntu 18.04.

TIA

MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5?

I am not sure that it is possible to subscribe/setup this VPS on Ubuntu.
I know about Windows only sorry..

Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only $10 per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the platform...

Brewed:

I planning to subscribe for vps to test the EA I'm going to use to my real account. I'm using Ubuntu 18.04, I need help how to setup vps on Ubuntu 18.04.

TIA

Using wine.

Sergey Golubev:

MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5?

I am not sure that it is possible to subscribe/setup this VPS on Ubuntu.
I know about Windows only sorry..

I hope there's a way to run MT4 on a vps on Ubuntu 18.08. 

Icham Aidibe:

Using wine.

I already installed my MT4 using Wine and it's running smoothly. My only problem is how to setup a vps server on Ubuntu 18.04 so I can trade even if I'm offline.

Maybe here
How to Prepare a Trading Account for Migration to Virtual Hosting
How to Prepare a Trading Account for Migration to Virtual Hosting
  • www.mql5.com
MetaTrader client terminal is perfect for automating trading strategies. It has all tools necessary for trading robot developers powerful C++ based MQL4/MQL5 programming language, convenient MetaEditor development environment and multi-threaded strategy tester that supports distributed computing in MQL5 Cloud Network. In this article, you will...
Reason: