Which Stock Brokers offer MetaTrader 5 platform?

Which Stock Brokers offer MetaTrader 5 platform?

Anybody know?

I am not aware of any stock broker that offers MT5.

Many brokers offer instruments such as stock market CFDs on the MT5 platform

Keith Watford:

Which ones?

Lexx Love:
Which ones?

Have you tried a search?

Something like "MT5 brokers offer stocks"

Keith Watford:

There are a lot of brokers offering stocks, real ones not CFDs.

Alain Verleyen:
There are a lot of brokers offering stocks, real ones not CFDs.

As I said Alain, I'm not aware of any stock brokers that offer the MT5 platform.

The stock brokers that I use charge commission on both buying and selling shares as well as stamp duty 0.5% when buying(in the UK). Commission is a set rate and not a % of the deal size. Shorting is not possible, at least for relatively small players.

The stockbrokers that I know of just wouldn't fit with MT5, leverage and short positions.

Keith Watford:

As I said Alain, I'm not aware of any stock brokers that offer the MT5 platform.

The stock brokers that I use charge commission on both buying and selling shares as well as stamp duty 0.5% when buying(in the UK). Commission is a set rate and not a % of the deal size. Shorting is not possible, at least for relatively small players.

The stockbrokers that I know of just wouldn't fit with MT5, leverage and short positions.

Your way to answer will lead the OP to think there is no MT5 brokers offering stocks. Which is wrong, ignorance is not an argument.

There is all a section on this site about "Trading stocks, futures, options and other exchange instruments" but people are too lazy to make the effort to search by themself, it's seems its how our "civilization" is working now.

MT5 is of course a speculative trading platform, you will never get physical stocks.

MQL5 forum: Trading stocks, futures, options and other exchange instruments
MQL5 forum: Trading stocks, futures, options and other exchange instruments
  • www.mql5.com
Trading on regulated markets - stocks, futures, options and other exchange instruments

Alain Verleyen:

Your way to answer will lead the OP to think there is no MT5 brokers offering stocks. Which is wrong, ignorance is not an argument.

There is all a section on this site about "Trading stocks, futures, options and other exchange instruments" but people are too lazy to make the effort to search by themself, it's seems its how our "civilization" is working now.

MT5 is of course a speculative trading platform, you will never get physical stocks.

I thought that my answer was quite clear. There are many MT5 brokers that trade stock CFDs

Keith Watford:

Keith Watford:

I thought that my answer was quite clear. There are many MT5 brokers that trade stock CFDs

CFDs are something very different. The question was about stocks.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Stock Market A To Z: 26 Names, Themes And Trends To Watch

Sergey Golubev, 2017.04.23 08:16

As the people are continuing asking about Indian market data so it is the information about -

I think - some MT5 brokers are also providing those data so please find it by yourself for example.

There are a lot of Brokers offering MetaTrader 5 which is one of the best trading tools these days..

you will find no stock broker, all you can find is a cfd broker who offering stocks as cfd but not as real stock

Reason: