Scripts: Set Stoploss and Takeprofit at same level for multiple orders

Set Stoploss and Takeprofit at same level for multiple orders:

Let's say we have 20 open orders on one symbol and want to set takeprofit or stoploss for all of them at the same level(price) .The script selects all open orders of the symbol and can modify stoploss or takeprofit or both at the desired level (price). If the input parameters are left to zero , the stop or the takeprofit are left unchanged .

Author: Catalin Zachiu

A very nice sharing that fits my need. However, it is not working. Do you mind to help  me to check if there is any problem with your file? Thanks

lcly8888:
A very nice sharing that fits my need. However, it is not working. Do you mind to help  me to check if there is any problem with your file? Thanks

Ok , I use it regulary , it works fine by my side , it must be placed into the "Scripts" folder and Auto Trading must be enabled in order for it to work .

Thank You for the sharing.

magebamelusi Zulu #:
Wher is the script

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/27684

Set Stoploss and Takeprofit at same level for multiple orders
Set Stoploss and Takeprofit at same level for multiple orders
  • www.mql5.com
Let's say we have 20 open orders on one symbol and want to set takeprofit or stoploss for all of them at the same level(price) .The script selects all open orders of the symbol and can modify stoploss or takeprofit or both at the desired level (price). If the input parameters are left to zero , the stop or the takeprofit are left unchanged .

Catalin Zachiu ,

thank you very much for sharing this indicator.

it is very useful.

much appreciate.

thank you very much it's very useful

How can this work for pending orders too?

Rogue 32 #:
How can this work for pending orders too?

No , only if you replace the order selection from OP_BUY to OP_BUYSTOP(or OP_BUYLIMIT) and OP_SELL to OP_SELLSTOP (or OP_SELLLIMIT) .

how to set the value for  one time excute trade numbers and edit the lot size. i need excute one click to 10 orders. like scalp
Reason: