Push notification about "New authorization on MQL5.com" can't be turned off.

Hello,

I have some EA running on VPSs where I set push notifications on transactions, to display in my mobile app. It worked fine for many time.

At past month I started receiving push notifications also from any new VPS reconnecting to MQL5.com, as "New authorization on MQL5.com" subject.

I have all check-boxes turned off at my profile menu/notifications and section "Receive Push notifications to my MetaQuotes ID of new...".

Is there some way to stop receiving push alerts on my mobile about these "New authorization on MQL5.com" subject, and keep the push of transactions running?

Thank you in advance.

MetaQuotes ID in MetaTrader Mobile Terminal
MetaQuotes ID in MetaTrader Mobile Terminal
  • www.mql5.com
Android and iOS powered devices offer us many features we do not even know about. One of these features is push notifications allowing us to receive personal messages, regardless of our phone number or mobile network operator. MetaTrader mobile terminal already can receive such messages right from your trading robot. You should only know...

Just saw this article: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/24

It says in your security tab on your account, disable "Notify about IP address changes via MetaQuotes ID" to off.

Hope this helps.

MQL5.community - User Memo
MQL5.community - User Memo
  • www.mql5.com
You can now not only read articles and download MQL5 programs, but you can also join discussions on the forum, leave comments on articles and source codes, rate MQL5 programs and share your own developments in the Code Base, and even publish articles for a decent fee (see Become an Author at MQL5.com!). MQL5.com services are constantly...

g-radam:

Just saw this article: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/24

It says in your security tab on your account, disable "Notify about IP address changes via MetaQuotes ID" to off.

Hope this helps.

Thank you, I will try that.

I found on my mobile MT5 app an option to disable notification by type, it also helped a lot.

Reason: