Power of VPS

If i use a VPS,, how many pending orders can a VPS open on a particular price? lets say EUR/USD at price 1.5500 i have 10 buy pending orders. How many orders will the VPS be able to trigger in 1 second?

I know i can put a $10 lot value on 1.5500 price,, but i want to know about the speed of VPS.

i tthink its about 300ms/ order you can check it on Journal tab

Bilalkhan19:

If i use a VPS,, how many pending orders can a VPS open on a particular price? lets say EUR/USD at price 1.5500 i have 10 buy pending orders. How many orders will the VPS be able to trigger in 1 second?

I know i can put a $10 lot value on 1.5500 price,, but i want to know about the speed of VPS.

Pending orders are placed, not opened. The speed of their actual execution (=once their price is triggered) has nothing to do with your own system, VPS or not.

Apart from this, most dedicated trading VPS have a ping/latency of about 1-3 millisec. I think the unreliable variable is the order processing time of the broker's server.

As you are talking about many orders per second, this is probably about automated order placement via EA and not manual trading.

In this case with MQL5 you have the possibility of speeding up things substantially by using OrderSendAsync() instead of OrderSend.

The difference is that your EA doesn't wait for the execution result. It's up to you to decide if this is okay with your EA logic. You then just get return code 10008 (for "order placed").

Reason: