Which indicator / approach, to write few pips /day Expert Advisor

Hi all,

I am a programmer for a long time but very newbie in forex market,

I tried nearly all known indicators to write a few pips / day EA.

In strategy tester's optimization, Some of them showed really huge profit in some date intervals but they also have chance to fail in other times and I don't  have luxury to loose.

Could you help me to find less profitable but stable income EA?

Thank you.

fatihbarut:

Hi all,

In strategy tester's optimization, Some of them showed really huge profit in some date intervals but they also have chance to fail in other times and I don't  have luxury to loose.

Thank you.

Something to consider is that everyone is really looking for what you suggest. Low risk, and say 5% per month profit. But that's actually a 60% yearly return, more, if reinvesting profit. ......which is outstanding in the real world.! So there's no easy answer.....

andrew:
Something to consider is that everyone is really looking for what you suggest. Low risk, and say 5% per month profit. But that's actually a 60% yearly return, more, if reinvesting profit. ......which is outstanding in the real world.! So there's no easy answer.....

and the answer is?

because there should be one...

and if someone earned enough, may want to share with others...

fatihbarut:

Hi all,

Thank you.

Dear friend, I'm the opposite of you, not a coder but some years of experience in technical analysis. I can say that I know all metatrader forums and I know quite all custom indicators that are there, and I can say for sure that an indicator with stable 55% success signals doesn't exist.

Jox90:
Dear friend, I'm the opposite of you, not a coder but some years of experience in technical analysis. I can say that I know all metatrader forums and I know quite all custom indicators that are there, and I can say for sure that an indicator with stable 55% success signals doesn't exist.

thanks it is good to hear this.

On the other hand I am pretty sure there is a strategy providing over %70 success. (Otherwise there wouldn't be a term "Successful / professional daily trader".

I just need to reflect the strategy in their mind to the chart and I believe I can do it...

fatihbarut:

thanks it is good to hear this.

On the other hand I am pretty sure there is a strategy providing over %70 success. (Otherwise there wouldn't be a term "Successful / professional daily trader".

I just need to reflect the strategy in their mind to the chart and I believe I can do it...

You will find yourself that is almost impossible, and that a strategy with 70% success signals in the real market means a net 50-55% if you are lucky. And you have also to pay taxes! (Lol)

I know someone who is rich only because forex.

He says he only uses support and resistance (and ofcourse price action)

on the other hand I can reassure an entry point he uses with one of the 30 different indicator / or strategy.

logic says "I should be richer than him" and I have to prove the logic is right...

Reason: