hi, sorry but I need to ask how to find that "MQL5 Wizard" which said can create a EA in my MT4 ?

hi, sorry but I need to ask how to find that "MQL5 Wizard" which said can create a EA in my MT4 ?

in my MT4 's meta editor ,, there is only MQL4 no MQL 5 

thank you 

You have to download and install the MT5 terminal (from your broker or from MQ (see at the bottom) - but bare in mind MT4 and MT5 (and their accounts) are similar but incompatible!

s loo: find that "MQL5 Wizard" which said can create a EA in my MT4 ?
EA builder, EATree, Etasoft forex generator, Forex Strategy Builder, FOREXEADVISOR STRATEGY BUILDER, FX EA Builder, fxDreema, FxPro, Molanis, Online Forex Expert Advisor Generator, Strategy Builder FX, Strategy Quant, Visual Trader Studio, MQL5 Wizard, etc., are all the same. You will get something quick, but then you will spend a much longer time trying to get it right, than if you learned the language up front, and then just wrote it.
  • Since you haven't learned MQL4/5, therefor there is no common language for us to communicate.
    If we tell you what you need, you can't code it.
    If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
    We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem, but we are not going to debug your hundreds of lines of code. You are essentially going to be on your own.

• EA builder makes bad code counting up while closing multiple orders.
    EA builder makes bad code Bars is unreliable (Max bars in chart), volume is unreliable (miss ticks.) Always use time.
    EA builder makes bad code, not adjusting for 4/5 digit brokers, TP/SL and slippage.
    EA builder makes bad code, not adjusting for ECN brokers. pre-Build 500)
    EA builder makes bad code, not
    checking return codes.

• EATree uses objects on chart to save values — not persistent storage (files or GV+Flush.) No recovery (crash/power failure.)

• FX EA Builder makes bad code, not checking return codes.
    FX EA Builder makes bad code, loosing open tickets on terminal restart. No recovery (crash/power failure.)
    FX EA Builder makes bad code, not adjusting stops for the spread.
    FX EA Builder makes bad code, using OrdersTotal directly.

• FOREXEADVISOR STRATEGY BUILDER makes bad code, non-updateing global variables.
    FOREXEADVISOR STRATEGY BUILDER makes bad code, compilation errors.
    FOREXEADVISOR STRATEGY BUILDER makes bad code, not checking return codes.

Learn to code it, or pay someone (Freelance) someone to code it.
          Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum

Carl Schreiber:
You have to download and install the MT5 terminal (from your broker or from MQ (see at the bottom) - but bare in mind MT4 and MT5 (and their accounts) are similar but incompatible!

thank you.

William Roeder:
EA builder, EATree, Etasoft forex generator, Forex Strategy Builder, FOREXEADVISOR STRATEGY BUILDER, FX EA Builder, fxDreema, FxPro, Molanis, Online Forex Expert Advisor Generator, Strategy Builder FX, Strategy Quant, Visual Trader Studio, MQL5 Wizard, etc., are all the same. You will get something quick, but then you will spend a much longer time trying to get it right, than if you learned the language up front, and then just wrote it.
  • Since you haven't learned MQL4/5, therefor there is no common language for us to communicate.
    If we tell you what you need, you can't code it.
    If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
    We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem, but we are not going to debug your hundreds of lines of code. You are essentially going to be on your own.

• EA builder makes bad code counting up while closing multiple orders.
    EA builder makes bad code Bars is unreliable (Max bars in chart), volume is unreliable (miss ticks.) Always use time.
    EA builder makes bad code, not adjusting for 4/5 digit brokers, TP/SL and slippage.
    EA builder makes bad code, not adjusting for ECN brokers. pre-Build 500)
    EA builder makes bad code, not
    checking return codes.

• EATree uses objects on chart to save values — not persistent storage (files or GV+Flush.) No recovery (crash/power failure.)

• FX EA Builder makes bad code, not checking return codes.
    FX EA Builder makes bad code, loosing open tickets on terminal restart. No recovery (crash/power failure.)
    FX EA Builder makes bad code, not adjusting stops for the spread.
    FX EA Builder makes bad code, using OrdersTotal directly.

• FOREXEADVISOR STRATEGY BUILDER makes bad code, non-updateing global variables.
    FOREXEADVISOR STRATEGY BUILDER makes bad code, compilation errors.
    FOREXEADVISOR STRATEGY BUILDER makes bad code, not checking return codes.

Learn to code it, or pay someone (Freelance) someone to code it.
          Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum

much appreciated it, I am trying to learn mql4, it is not that difficult to write if you understand english,  but need experience to translate one's thought. 

thank you again, sorry for my late reply. 

regards

In future please post in the correct section
I will move this topic to the MQL4 and Metatrader 4 section.
Reason: