MT5 Literally gives wrong input value

Hi wanna inform everyone and might as well get some inputs.

heres the thing, I encountered an error and trace its origin. I have then simplify the problem. I literally have an input value like this:

input int InpAppliedPrice = 0;

And gives a different value when i debug/print/initialize the program (mt5 prints input values). It doesnt change even when the input value is edited in the editor or  terminal.It gives always a value of two and it is use throughout the program. i then just change the name variable to

input int InpPrice = 0;

The editor and terminal suddenly recognize the value and the debug/print/initialise change accordingly when i edit in termial or editor.

1. I use a mac with crossover.

2. Mt5 is updated to oct 2019

3. Not connected to the internet when it was done.

Now does anyone have an idea whats the cause? It can be truly devasting to a program and trading if such bug occur like this.

1. Do i have to delete hist files in the folders because its a global variable and is stored? My other programs has same variable names such as mentioned above.

2. Does anyone has similar experience? 

As I understand: Editing the value and recompiling the mq5 file is overruled by the value last stored in the *.set file in MQL5/Profiles/Tester/*.set (if you have tested with a different input value after the first compilation).

[folder path for windows; don't know about MAC]

Chris70:

As I understand: Editing the value and recompiling the mq5 file is overruled by the value last stored in the *.set file in MQL5/Profiles/Tester/*.set (if you have tested with a different input value after the first compilation).

[folder path for windows; don't know about MAC]

Now it begs the question as to why i can again freely changed the value when the name of the variable was changed? Not to mention i was testing the program in the editor (with the variable in my Mywatchlist when debugging), not in the default value of the terminal tester (the default value also changes freely again in the terminal tester when i changed the variable name)

Reason: