EA fails validation check (error 4108)

I am about finish an EA,  it works accurately on my MT4 platform on tick by tick trading, it trades on the strategy tester,  2 warnings no errors,  and yet it fails  validation check at the marketplace, saying invalid ticket problems

where can the mistake be?     

is something on my MT4 out of date, or need to select orders by different mode?

I just want to make sure I am on the right path before developing and testing this EA further, it already cost me 2 years for the algorithm,  and needs to be free of critical errors.

apparrently the warnings point to the problem, but I am only guessing at random what the real cause is and I am getting nowhere.

Thanks in advance

GEORGIOS VERGAKIS:

I am about finish an EA,  it works accurately on my MT4 platform on tick by tick trading, it trades on the strategy tester,  2 warnings no errors,  and yet it fails  validation check at the marketplace, saying invalid ticket problems

where can the mistake be?     

is something on my MT4 out of date, or need to select orders by different mode?

I just want to make sure I am on the right path before developing and testing this EA further, it already cost me 2 years for the algorithm,  and needs to be free of critical errors.

apparrently the warnings point to the problem, but I am only guessing at random what the real cause is and I am getting nowhere.

Thanks in advance

you need to correct the return values for order send and order close functions as they don't have any....

Why are you getting the ticket on the last loop after the orders are sent with a magic number check ?

Lorentzos Roussos:
Why are you getting the ticket on the last loop after the orders are sent with a magic number check ?

i was thinking that one to ;) 

Reason: