Bought wrong version

Hey,

I bought MT5 version and I wanted to buy MT4 version

Now what should I do, How do I contact support? what is support email?

Muhammad Waqar:

Hey,

Contact the Service Desk, we can't help you in such issues here.

Muhammad Waqar:

Hey,

I think you will be use the bought one in future when migrate to mt5,i dont think they will pay back you or alternatively the mt4 ver for your mistake - :)

mntiwana:

I think you will be use the bought one in future when migrate to mt5,i dont think they will pay back you or alternatively the mt4 ver for your mistake - :)

On MQL5 site unless its mentioned in product title, only way to know difference on the product page is in breadcrumps.

When downloading demo a popup comes up if you have the appropriate MT version, but this does not happen on the buy page.

It is by no means clear.

i want to purchase a product and it is displaying free instead of $100 for rent, also when i clicked to see more details about it, it was just blank, please what do i do, this is the same thing it is doing for all other indicators. help me out please
Files:
Capture_1.PNG  19 kb

Idwimoh:
i want to purchase a product and it is displaying free instead of $100 for rent, also when i clicked to see more details about it, it was just blank, please what do i do, this is the same thing it is doing for all other indicators. help me out please

This problem is at your end, MQL5.com works fine.

Try another browser or restart your PC.

Reason: