Array short

Is there someone who can give me an example of how to sort an array of strings like the symbols inserted into an array "string Symbols [NUMBER_OF_SYMBOLS], but following the order of a set of values" double Values ​​[NUMBER_OF_SYMBOLS] which one is prior sorted in ascending or descending order with the ArraySort (...) function ?? In short, hook up the list of names follow its membership value, once it has been sorted in ascending or descending order?

Francesco Timpanaro:

Is there someone who can give me an example of how to sort an array of strings like the symbols inserted into an array "string Symbols [NUMBER_OF_SYMBOLS], but following the order of a set of values" double Values ​​[NUMBER_OF_SYMBOLS] which one is prior sorted in ascending or descending order with the ArraySort (...) function ?? In short, hook up the list of names follow its membership value, once it has been sorted in ascending or descending order?

What have you tried ?

It has been discussed a lot of times on the forum, did you search ?

Alain Verleyen:

What have you tried ?

It has been discussed a lot of times on the forum, did you search 

I searched, but i think the problem are my used keywords when searching do not match, so for this reason I did not find the argument.

Thank you Anyway..
Reason: