Open multiple timed Buy/Sell positions simultaneously

Hi everyone

I need some help with a script/EA (could be either) that can accomplish the following:

1. Open Buy and Sell positions simultaneously for a given currency pair
  2. Allow me to specify how many positions of each kind should be opened, i.e. how many buy positions and how many sell positions - up to broker maximum
  3. Allow me to input the SL and TP positions in number of pips, e.g. I should be able to set my SL 50 pips away from the entry price
  4. The script should have a delay function which opens the trades a specific number of seconds (specified) after the script has been added

I have scoured the internet but haven't a script which manages everything on my list and I don't have the necessary coding skills to make one myself, I could spend a lot of time learning how to code but I figured someone here might be able to help or point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Zeromski Louw:

Hi everyone

I need some help with a script/EA (could be either) that can accomplish the following:

1. Open Buy and Sell positions simultaneously for a given currency pair
  2. Allow me to specify how many positions of each kind should be opened, i.e. how many buy positions and how many sell positions - up to broker maximum
  3. Allow me to input the SL and TP positions in number of pips, e.g. I should be able to set my SL 50 pips away from the entry price
  4. The script should have a delay function which opens the trades a specific number of seconds (specified) after the script has been added

I have scoured the internet but haven't a script which manages everything on my list and I don't have the necessary coding skills to make one myself, I could spend a lot of time learning how to code but I figured someone here might be able to help or point me in the right direction.

Thanks

If you do not have programming skills, then the best option for you: create a job in the Freelance service.

Vladimir Karputov:

If you do not have programming skills, then the best option for you: create a job in the Freelance service.

Thanks, I'll try that.