Support for 32-bit versions ends with the next MetaTrader 5 update - page 2

[Deleted]  
I don't want to seem pushy but I just installed a copy of Win 8 Pro and the installer doesn't start and says that the application is not suitable for my system. I deactivated UAC ,deactivated the antivirus , compatible mode but it doesn't start.
Files:
image0.jpeg  2745 kb
 
C P #:
I don't want to seem pushy but I just installed a copy of Win 8 Pro and the installer doesn't start and says that the application is not suitable for my system. I deactivated UAC ,deactivated the antivirus , compatible mode but it doesn't start.

Did you download MT4 from the broker's website or from https://www.metatrader4.com/en/download

Both installers in the link above install MT5. Download MT4 from the broker's website

[Deleted]  
Yes i downloaded from my broker website
[Deleted]  

Was confirmed from the broker is now 64bit

[Deleted]  
Thanks to this big genius of Metaquotes we have now two 64 bit platform and nothing for 32bits so i cannot trade from an ebook and i can trade from an android and apple
 
yes very illogical.
 
i need mt5 32 bit for w8.1
 
Sergey Golubev #:

MT4 is 32bit software, and it is not required 64-bit system.

  • How to install clean MT4 and any build of MT5 (3 examples with screenshots): this page
  • Limitations to use old builds of MT4/MT5 or old versions of Windows (incl antivirus issue): this page
Hello — I’m using a 32-bit Windows 10 system and need the last MT5 build that supports 32-bit (build 2190 / Oct 2019). 
Could you please provide a safe download link for the MT5 build 2190 x86 installer or direct me to an official archive? 
Thanks — [Your name]
 
Ashbel Godwin #: need the last MT5 build that supports 32-bit 
MetaTrader 5 build 2190 was the last release that supports the 32-bit version.
          Support for 32-bit versions ends with the next MetaTrader 5 update - MetaTrader 5 - General - MQL5 programming forum (2019)