Direct Forex exchange trading

Sir,

I want to know that is its possible to earn fixed income(  like 2 to 4 %/ day) in forex market, except involving in usual trading ? Is there any way where we can directly deal with banks without using any broker, leverage, and commission ?and it`s risk free income.

it`s great if it`s automatic. 

In hope of answer asap.

Thanks

Vijay

Vijay Kumar:

Sir,

I want to know that is its possible to earn fixed income(  like 2 to 4 %/ day) in forex market, except involving in usual trading ? Is there any way where we can directly deal with banks without using any broker, leverage, and commission ?and it`s risk free income.

In hope of answer asap.

Thanks

Vijay

Very broad question. There is no specific answer for your question. In trading we are playing with possibilities and everything can happen. You just need to eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable can be actualized. And you cant trade directly via banks unless your account is really fat.

Vijay Kumar:

Sir,

In hope of answer asap.

Thanks

Vijay

For this you need to connect with LP's (Liquidity Providers for brokers) or can registered your yourself as broker and it's not difficult. Mostly brokers have ordinary type regulation google it for more info

Second option you can sit in Stock Exchange 

stock market - Trading blogs and financial markets analysis
stock market - Trading blogs and financial markets analysis
  • www.mql5.com
Stock market, or equity market, is the market in which shares of publicly held companies are issued and traded either through exchanges or over-the-counter markets. Trade in stock markets means the
Reason: