Should i worry ? - page 2

Nikolaos Pantzos:

From 46000+ RP now I have only 23900 RP.

Still the highest rating in Greece at least :D 

Anthony Garot:

I lost only about 20%. I noticed it, but wasn't sure why. I figured it was because I haven't been posting a lot lately.

Sorry you lost 1/2.

A pattern is forming ...(vendor profiles related issue obviously - but not really an issue)

Lorentzos Roussos:
Profile rating was slashed in half today . 
Is this an indication of a warning for something i am not aware of ?
(Which could be communicated via text instead of rating points)
As far as I know - it will be fixed (based on the post #53)

Sergey Golubev:
As far as I know - it will be fixed (based on the post #53)

Thank you Sergey 

I think you should be very worried, you are about to be given a medal. Just joking. Dont stress yourself the points has no value. Just ignore and carry on with your work or trade.

Semiu Kilaso:
I think you should be very worried, you are about to be given a medal. Just joking. Dont stress yourself the points has no value. Just ignore and carry on with your work or trade.

:D :D :D Yeah i know , i use the invention called jazz to stay calm . 
Nice suit 

Alain Verleyen:
Anyway these rating points are meaningless. It's a mix of participation to the community (forum/codebase) and commercial activities as seller and customer.

I got over 100k ratings scraped off my profile. I never made any changes. This is important to me. Rating points fetches respect and trust. Years of hard work. The level you will trust someone with 100 rating points on mql5 is not the same one you will give someone with over 100k rating. If high rated person gives advice its taken with more weight. I need them back.

Lorentzos Roussos:

They Are but it was fun watching it , i almost overtook you there  :) 

@Eric Venturi-Bloxs Maybe they removed points relating to inbound links (i.e. from social media posts) 

I had overtaken rating heavyweights like sergey now im at 48k???

Tonny Obare:

I had overtaken rating heavyweights like sergey now im at 48k???

100K , damn thats worth 2000$ 

Tonny Obare:

I got over 100k ratings scraped off my profile. I never made any changes. This is important to me. Rating points fetches respect and trust. Years of hard work. The level you will trust someone with 100 rating points on mql5 is not the same one you will give someone with over 100k rating. If high rated person gives advice its taken with more weight. I need them back.

I too was over 100k before the scrap. What a waste of hard work over the years.

Reason: