Need your advice on a project structure/framework

Hello everyone
I would like to ask you for advice about a project that I would like to have developed by a freelancer
I am learning MQL5 but it will take me some time to be sure of my skills even if I am already developing a bit with python and I have worked 2 years on Java. I understand OOP and so on, but C++++ and security requires a rather long learning curve.

Rather than have each EA developed entirely by different freelancers and then modify the code possibly by myself, I would like to have a simple framework developed and I would like to be sure of the structure to request.
Basically, I identify a structure of a program as follows:
- variable lists
- condition for opening positions (indicator, velocity etc.)
- opening an order (buy or sell) 
- trailing stop / closing conditions

The parts opening position (security etc.) + trailing stop are complex for me. Even if I plan to learn them over time, I would prefer to focus on the strategy and part 1: the conditions for opening a position

So I would like to ask for the development of a small framework composed as follows and I would like your feedback if I forget something. Each part could be in separate files to make the whole thing easily scalable. 

part opening conditions which returns a signal with the following information:
 - buy/sell
- name of the trailing stop to use
- other variables that I don't think about at the moment

position opening part 
- receives the signal and the trailing stop to use / or the condition
- calls the trailng stop from its definition file (which allows to develop others)
- opens the position with trailing

This structure would therefore be composed as follows

- conditions folder
--- condition type 1
--- condition type 2

- trailing stop folder
--- trailing stop 1
--- trailing stop 2

a file will call for example 
 - include condition 1 which returns signal (sell, trailing stop1, variable1, variable 2...)
- position opening passage (signal, trailing stop called (variable1, variale2 etc.))

Then if I need to work on another trailing stop, or condition, I can do it with a freelancer or by myself.  The code must respect the structure (sending signals etc)

Of course this framework could evolve over time, I do not want to develop a factory or a generator. Just a system that allows me to make a freelancer work when I am not able to do certain parts (conditions, trailing etc.) and that allows me to integrate my own codes as I learn

Do you think this structure makes sense? And what would you add?

Thank you. 

openeed:
Hello everyone
I would like to ask you for advice about a project that I would like to have developed by a freelancer
I am learning MQL5 but it will take me some time to be sure of my skills even if I am already developing a bit with python and I have worked 2 years on Java. I understand OOP and so on, but C++++ and security requires a rather long learning curve.

Rather than have each EA developed entirely by different freelancers and then modify the code possibly by myself, I would like to have a simple framework developed and I would like to be sure of the structure to request.
Basically, I identify a structure of a program as follows:
- variable lists
- condition for opening positions (indicator, velocity etc.)
- opening an order (buy or sell) 
- trailing stop / closing conditions

The parts opening position (security etc.) + trailing stop are complex for me. Even if I plan to learn them over time, I would prefer to focus on the strategy and part 1: the conditions for opening a position

So I would like to ask for the development of a small framework composed as follows and I would like your feedback if I forget something. Each part could be in separate files to make the whole thing easily scalable. 

part opening conditions which returns a signal with the following information:
 - buy/sell
- name of the trailing stop to use
- other variables that I don't think about at the moment

position opening part 
- receives the signal and the trailing stop to use / or the condition
- calls the trailng stop from its definition file (which allows to develop others)
- opens the position with trailing

This structure would therefore be composed as follows

- conditions folder
--- condition type 1
--- condition type 2

- trailing stop folder
--- trailing stop 1
--- trailing stop 2

a file will call for example 
 - include condition 1 which returns signal (sell, trailing stop1, variable1, variable 2...)
- position opening passage (signal, trailing stop called (variable1, variale2 etc.))

Then if I need to work on another trailing stop, or condition, I can do it with a freelancer or by myself.  The code must respect the structure (sending signals etc)

Of course this framework could evolve over time, I do not want to develop a factory or a generator. Just a system that allows me to make a freelancer work when I am not able to do certain parts (conditions, trailing etc.) and that allows me to integrate my own codes as I learn

Do you think this structure makes sense? And what would you add?

Thank you. 
Hello.  I had never done programming before. This is my first month but trust me,  I have already created twelve expert advisors.  
The trick is,  I watch YouTube videos of mql5 programming and write the codes down my mt5 editor as snippets.  I have snippets  for different conditions like stops,  trailing,  price info,  buystop and sellstops,  etc.  Then I can combine all of these to  form  an EA.  It's trial and error but is working for me.  Don't take so much time on programming theories.  I only read the books to sort my immediate needs. 

Nelson Wanyama:
Hello.  I had never done programming before. This is my first month but trust me,  I have already created twelve expert advisors.  
The trick is,  I watch YouTube videos of mql5 programming and write the codes down my mt5 editor as snippets.  I have snippets  for different conditions like stops,  trailing,  price info,  buystop and sellstops,  etc.  Then I can combine all of these to  form  an EA.  It's trial and error but is working for me.  Don't take so much time on programming theories.  I only read the books to sort my immediate needs. 

Hi Nelson

Thank you for your answer.  You are right and mashup are a good way to learn and build EA.

This i what I do, with lacke of time, i would like to focus on essential . So have a framework is a oog way for me to focus on strategie ad ask a freelance for example developp a trailing stop etc.

I will learn to di that later, but for the moment I prefer to not make bug with an important part like open a trade etc

David