payout

A trader has persuaded me to open an account and deposit $ 250.
Now I have a small profit and want to pay the money. Whatever way. Please help me to get my money back.
Thank you so much!

Rafael Geiger:
Now I have a small profit and want to pay the money. Whatever way. Please help me to get my money back.
Thank you so much!

Where did you open an account?

If it was with a broker then contact the broker.

We can't help you.

Rafael Geiger:
Thank you so much!

vague description of your problem....but if you did deposit with a broker i guess you simply withdraw back with same payment method as you used to deposit. If it's a broker related issue and trouble with withdrawal contact their support.

on the other hand, if you deposited to your MQL5 account which is not a broker account you may need to contact service desk as they deal with financial issues.

Rafael Geiger:
Thank you so much!

If you don't know this then how you can trade ?

How you opened account with broker?

How you deposit?

I tried to contact the Broker but he and also his Company (<Deleted>) do not answer my mailings.
Is the a way I can get back my money without that company?

Rafael Geiger:
I tried to contact the Broker but he and also his Company (ProfitiX Ltd.) do not answer my mailings.
Is the a way I can get back my money without that company?

i did sent you a pm, please read it.

Reason: