Live speech

To add comments, please log in or register
TheFrench
TheFrench  

Hello everyone, I would like to know if anyone knows how to see live the speeches of the central bankers. Example today there is Jerome Powell who will talk and I do not find or see it live. thank you all.

Jérome Powell

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
TheFrench
TheFrench  
Sergey Golubev:

Cela devrait être sur leur site web: https://www.feasedreserve.gov/newsevents/speeches.htm -

Thank you Sergey, And by chance you know a version of the speeches translated into French.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
TheFrench:

Thank you Sergey, And by chance you know a version of the speeches translated into French.

I do not know ...
But as far as I remember - many mass media websites are reproducing the live speeches ... and may be - some of them with translation.
TheFrench
TheFrench  
Sergey Golubev:
Je ne sais pas ...
Mais pour autant que je m'en souvienne - de nombreux sites Web de médias de grande diffusion reproduisent les discours en direct ... et peuvent l'être - certains d'entre eux avec traduction.

Super I will look, thank you again :)

Waseem Raza
Waseem Raza  
TheFrench:

Hello everyone, I would like to know if anyone knows how to see live the speeches of the central bankers. Example today there is Jerome Powell who will talk and I do not find or see it live. thank you all.

CNBC streamed live    Next time you can find Live financial speeches on this channel 

Federal Reserve Board Channel  
TheFrench
TheFrench  
Waseem Raza:

CNBC streamed live 

Next time you can find Live financial speeches on this channel 

Thank you
To add comments, please log in or register