Live speech

Hello everyone, I would like to know if anyone knows how to see live the speeches of the central bankers. Example today there is Jerome Powell who will talk and I do not find or see it live. thank you all.

Jérome Powell

Sergey Golubev:

Cela devrait être sur leur site web: https://www.feasedreserve.gov/newsevents/speeches.htm -

Thank you Sergey, And by chance you know a version of the speeches translated into French.

TheFrench:

Thank you Sergey, And by chance you know a version of the speeches translated into French.

I do not know ...
But as far as I remember - many mass media websites are reproducing the live speeches ... and may be - some of them with translation.

Sergey Golubev:
Je ne sais pas ...
Mais pour autant que je m'en souvienne - de nombreux sites Web de médias de grande diffusion reproduisent les discours en direct ... et peuvent l'être - certains d'entre eux avec traduction.

Super I will look, thank you again :)

TheFrench:

Hello everyone, I would like to know if anyone knows how to see live the speeches of the central bankers. Example today there is Jerome Powell who will talk and I do not find or see it live. thank you all.

CNBC streamed live    Next time you can find Live financial speeches on this channel 

Federal Reserve Board Channel  

Waseem Raza:

CNBC streamed live 

Next time you can find Live financial speeches on this channel 

Thank you
Reason: