Refund signal service

Hello, a week ago I subscribed to this signal "<Deleted>" and I faced this error since then:

"Signal position EURUSD.m skipped as no symbol found" 

I contacted first the signals provider a he told me that I must contact the Service Desk,

I did that and some days later the Service Desk told me this:

Support Team 2019.09.26 02:44
Hello,

We are only dealing with requests related to financial operations on mql5.com. All other questions/requests should be posted on the  forum.

Best regards,

MQL5.com Support team

So now I am here asking for help, thanks in advance and I really hope someone can help me because I cannot use the signal (and it appers that it is not going to work)

PD: I attached a screenshot in the second request that I made to the Service Desk but they respond with the same message and I dont know if I may post it here.

It is not a bug in the Signal service (and the signal provider should know about it).
It is related to the mapping -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

signal activity doesnt work

Sergey Golubev, 2019.09.20 10:43

It is related to symbol mapping:

----------------‌

The Provider has trading symbol called GOLD, and my broker has the same instrument, but it is called XAUUSD. Are trades on GOLD copied to XAUUSD in that case?

If no symbols remain after conducting all the checks or more than one symbol is found, it is considered that a symbol mapping attempt has failed and it is impossible to copy Provider's trades for that symbol.

Example:

1. "Position USDCAD skipped as no symbol found".
Because the broker is having USDCAD and USDCADc (for example).

----------------‌

It is strongly recommended to use same broker with the signal provider.

It is strongly recommended to use same broker with the signal provider, or, at least, to read Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service (first post of the thread).

Art_Min:

Hello, a week ago I subscribed to this signal "<Deleted>" and I faced this error since then:

"Signal position EURUSD.m skipped as no symbol found" 

I contacted first the signals provider a he told me that I must contact the Service Desk,

I did that and some days later the Service Desk told me this:

Support Team 2019.09.26 02:44
Hello,

We are only dealing with requests related to financial operations on mql5.com. All other questions/requests should be posted on the  forum.

Best regards,

MQL5.com Support team

So now I am here asking for help, thanks in advance and I really hope someone can help me because I cannot use the signal (and it appers that it is not going to work)

PD: I attached a screenshot in the second request that I made to the Service Desk but they respond with the same message and I dont know if I may post it here.

If you can't copy the specific pair with the suffix, you should use another broker as Sergey already suggested.

Ask the signal provider for best copying broker/server setups.

As for your refund, there is an automatic refund if you cancel your signal subscription within 24 hours of your initial subscription, in all other cases you must go through the Service Desk.

Thank you Sergey and Eleni for your respond, at the moment is difficult for me to change my broker so I am going to try again with the Service Desk.

Reason: