Need som help to get the code running

To add comments, please log in or register
Ekvationen
Ekvationen  

Need some help to get this indicator up and running.
Get these errors: 
'OP_TOLERANCE' - undeclared identifier  support_vector_machine_indicator-3.mq5  147     28
'OP_TOLERANCE' - cannot convert enum    support_vector_machine_indicator-3.mq5  147     28
'OP_TOLERANCE' - cannot convert enum    support_vector_machine_indicator-3.mq5  147     28
'OP_TOLERANCE' - illegal operation use  support_vector_machine_indicator-3.mq5  147     28
'BUY' - undeclared identifier   support_vector_machine_indicator-3.mq5  149     26
'BUY' - cannot convert enum     support_vector_machine_indicator-3.mq5  149     26
'BUY' - cannot convert enum     support_vector_machine_indicator-3.mq5  149     26
'BUY' - illegal operation use   support_vector_machine_indicator-3.mq5  149     26
'OP_TOLERANCE' - undeclared identifier  support_vector_machine_indicator-3.mq5  154     28
'OP_TOLERANCE' - cannot convert enum    support_vector_machine_indicator-3.mq5  154     28
'OP_TOLERANCE' - cannot convert enum    support_vector_machine_indicator-3.mq5  154     28
'OP_TOLERANCE' - illegal operation use  support_vector_machine_indicator-3.mq5  154     28
'SELL' - undeclared identifier  support_vector_machine_indicator-3.mq5  156     26
'SELL' - cannot convert enum    support_vector_machine_indicator-3.mq5  156     26
'SELL' - cannot convert enum    support_vector_machine_indicator-3.mq5  156     26
'SELL' - illegal operation use  support_vector_machine_indicator-3.mq5  156     26
Any ideas how to "fix" it? Thanks in advance.
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|                             Support Vector Machine Indicator.mq5 | //|                        Copyright 2011, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//|                                              http://www.mql5.com | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ #property copyright"Copyright 2011, MetaQuotes Software Corp." #property link      "http://www.mql5.com"#property version   "1.00"//+---------Support Vector Machine Learning Tool Functions-----------+ //| The following #import statement imports all of the support vector //| machine learning tool functions into the indicator for use. Please note, if //| you do not import the functions here, the compiler will not let you//| use any of the functions //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ #import "svMachineTool.ex5"enum ENUM_TRADE {BUY,SELL}; enum ENUM_OPTION {OP_MEMORY,OP_MAXCYCLES,OP_TOLERANCE}; int  initSVMachine(void); void setIndicatorHandles(int handle,int& indicatorHandles[],int& Offsets[], int startBar,int N); void setIndicatorHandles( int handle,int &indicatorHandles[],int startBar,int N); void setParameter(int handle,ENUM_OPTION option,double value); bool genOutputs(int handle,ENUM_TRADE trade,int StopLoss,int TakeProfit,double duration); bool genInputs(int handle); bool setInputs(int handle,double &Inputs[],int nInputs); bool setOutputs(int handle,bool &Outputs[]); bool getTrainingData(int handle,double &Inputs[],bool &Outputs[]); bool training(int handle); bool classify(int handle); bool classify(int handle,int offset); bool classify(int handle,double &iput[]); void  deinitSVMachine(void); #import #property description"This indicator uses support vector machines to analyse indicator data and signal future trades."#property description "Buy trades are signalled by a green ‘up’ arrow with sell trades signalled by a red ‘down’ arrow." #property description"This indicator uses the Support Vector Machine Learning Library available from the metaquotes "#property description "market place to achieve support vector machine functionality." #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 9 #property indicator_plots   2 #property indicator_label1  "Buy Arrow" #property indicator_type1   DRAW_ARROW#property indicator_color1  clrGreen#property indicator_width1  5#property indicator_label2  "Sell Arrow" #property indicator_type2   DRAW_ARROW#property indicator_color2  clrRed#property indicator_width2  5//+---------------------Indicator Variables--------------------------+ //| Only the default indicator variables have been used here. I //| recommend you play with these values to see if you get any //| better performance with the indicator.                    //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ int bears_period=13; int bulls_period=13; int ATR_period=13; int mom_period=13; int MACD_fast_period=12; int MACD_slow_period= 26; int MACD_signal_period=9; int Stoch_Kperiod=5; int Stoch_Dperiod=3; int Stoch_slowing=3; int Force_period= 13; datetime input TrainingDate;     //All historical data used for training the support vector machine will be from prior to this date. intinput      N_DataPoints=500; //Specifies the number of training points to be used when training the SVM input int      takeProfit=80;    //TakeProfit level measured in pips for hypothetical trades input int      stopLoss=80;      //StopLoss level measured in pips for hypothetical trades input double   hours= 10;         //The maximum hypothetical trade duration for calculating training outputs. input double   Tolerance_Value= 0.1; //Error Tolerance value for training the svm (default is 10%)int            handles[];     //creates an array with 2 rows to store the indicator handles/offsets double         BuyBuffer[],SellBuffer[];   //Buffers to store data for plotting buy/sell arrows int            handleB,handleS;  //handle values for the buy/sell support vector machines //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Custom indicator initialization function                         | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ intOnInit()   { //Initializes the buy arrow buffers    SetIndexBuffer(0,BuyBuffer,INDICATOR_DATA);    ArraySetAsSeries(BuyBuffer,true);    PlotIndexSetInteger(0,PLOT_ARROW,241);    PlotIndexSetDouble(0,PLOT_EMPTY_VALUE,0); //Initializes the sell arrow buffers    SetIndexBuffer(1,SellBuffer,INDICATOR_DATA);    ArraySetAsSeries(SellBuffer,true);    PlotIndexSetInteger(1,PLOT_ARROW,242);    PlotIndexSetDouble(1,PLOT_EMPTY_VALUE,0);    ArrayResize(handles,7);ArrayInitialize(handles,0); //Resize the handles array and initialize with zeros values. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| The following statements are used to initialize the indicators to be used for the support //| vector machine. The handles returned are stored to an int[] array. I have used standard //| indicators in this case however, you can also you custom indicators if desired. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+    handles[0]=iBearsPower(Symbol(),0,bears_period);    handles[ 1]=iBullsPower(Symbol(),0,bulls_period);    handles[ 2]=iATR(Symbol(),0,ATR_period);    handles[ 3]=iMomentum(Symbol(),0,mom_period,PRICE_TYPICAL);    handles[ 4]=iMACD(Symbol(),0,MACD_fast_period,MACD_slow_period,MACD_signal_period,PRICE_TYPICAL);    handles[ 5]=iStochastic(Symbol(),0,Stoch_Kperiod,Stoch_Dperiod,Stoch_slowing,MODE_SMA,STO_LOWHIGH);    handles[ 6]=iForce(Symbol(),0,Force_period,MODE_SMA,VOLUME_TICK);    return(0);   } //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|                                                                  |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ voidOnDeinit(const int reason)   {    deinitSVMachine();     //deinitializes the support vector machines   } //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Custom indicator iteration function                              |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ intOnCalculate(const int rates_total,                  const int prev_calculated,                  const datetime &time[],                  const double &open[],                  const double &high[],                  const double &low[],                  const double &close[],                  const long &tick_volume[],                  const long &volume[],                  const int &spread[])   { //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| This statement is called the first time the indicator is attached to the chart //| Training outputs from the support vector machine are used to create buy/sell //| on the current bars on the chart. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+    if(prev_calculated==0)      {        int offset=0;       //----------Initialize, Setup and Training of the Buy-Signal support vector machine----------       handleB=initSVMachine();             //initializes a new SVM and stores the handle to 'handleB'       setIndicatorHandles(handleB,handles,offset,N_DataPoints);   //passes the initialized indicators to the SVM with desired offset and number of data points       setParameter(handleB,OP_TOLERANCE,Tolerance_Value);   //Sets the maximum error tolerance for SVM training       genInputs(handleB);               //generate inputs using the initialized indicators       genOutputs(handleB,BUY,stopLoss,takeProfit,hours);   //generates the outputs based on the desired parameters for taking hypothetical trades        //----------Initialize, Setup and Training of the Sell-Signal support vector machine----------       handleS=initSVMachine();            //initializes a new SVM and stores the handle to 'handleS'       setIndicatorHandles(handleS,handles,offset,N_DataPoints);   //passes the initialized indicators to the SVM with desired offset and number of data points       setParameter(handleS,OP_TOLERANCE,Tolerance_Value);   //Sets the maximum error tolerance for SVM training       genInputs(handleS);               //generate inputs using the initialized indicators       genOutputs(handleS,SELL,stopLoss,takeProfit,hours);   //generates the outputs based on the desired parameters for taking hypothetical trades       training(handleB);       //executes training on the Buy-Signal support vector machine       training(handleS);       //executes training on the Sell-Signal support vector machine        bool buys[],sells[];    //create two boolean arrays        double unused[];        //Creates a double array that is unused       getTrainingData(handleB,unused,buys);  //retrieves the training data from the buy-signal SVM       getTrainingData(handleS,unused,sells); //retrieves the training data from the sell-signal SVM       for(int i=0;i<ArraySize(buys);i++)         {          if(buys[ArraySize(buys)-i-1])    BuyBuffer[i]=open[rates_total-i-1];          else                             BuyBuffer[i]=0;         }        for(int i=0;i<ArraySize(sells);i++)         {          if(sells[ArraySize(sells)-i-1])  SellBuffer[i]=open[rates_total-i-1];          else                             SellBuffer[i]=0;         }      } //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| This statement is called for the calculation of any new bar generated on the //| current chart timeframe. It uses the model created by the trained support vector //| machine to signal buy/sell trades and indicates with arrows //+------------------------------------------------------------------+    if(rates_total!=prev_calculated && prev_calculated>0)      {        for(int i=(rates_total-prev_calculated-1);i>0;i--)         {          if(classify(handleB,i))    BuyBuffer[i]=open[rates_total-i-1];          else                       BuyBuffer[i]=0;          if(classify(handleS,i))    SellBuffer[i]=open[rates_total-i-1];          else                       SellBuffer[i]=0;         }      }    return(rates_total);   } //+------------------------------------------------------------------+
Chris70
Chris70  

I don't know if the original code is also messed up like the way you copied it here, but - sorry - if you expect any help,

you should probably edit your post by adding all the missing line feeds and thereby make it actually readable for a human being.

Enrique Dangeroux
Enrique Dangeroux  

The reason it won't compile:

This indicator uses the Support Vector Machine Learning Library available from the metaquotes market place to achieve support vector machine functionality.

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/1437
To add comments, please log in or register