changing phone numbers

I need to change my mobile phone number, but I don't own the previous number that's already there so I cant verify. How do I opt out of verification for the previous mobile number? so I can change my previous number to my new number without phone verification.

paul marcoux:
I need to change my mobile phone number, but I don't own the previous number that's already there so I cant verify. How do I opt out of verification for the previous mobile number? so I can change my previous number to my new number without phone verification.

Contact the Service Desk.

the service desk has not answered back yet.

"the service desk has not answered back yet."

did you manage to change your phone number?

How can you not remember your initial phone number?

Jose Francisco Casado Fernandez:
How can you not remember your initial phone number?

It's not a case of remembering the number.

If you want to change your number, you get codes sent to your old phone number. If you no longer have the phone (maybe you have lost it and no longer have the SIM) then you cannot access the code.

Keith Watford:

It's not a case of remembering the number.

If you want to change your number, you get codes sent to your old phone number. If you no longer have the phone (maybe you have lost it and no longer have the SIM) then you cannot access the code.

Aha, ok, I understand it now.  Regards.

Yes, you can change your mobile number. No problem. Just contact with customer support service and they will guide you what is procedure to do this. 
Reason: