Sync with VPS

Hi, I need a clarification, when I sync my MT4, with the VPS server, I'm not sure if I leave autotrading active or off, every time I activate it, but then it automatically detaches. What is the correct procedure?

forgive my English

Gioele Morelli:

Hi, I need a clarification, when I sync my MT4, with the VPS server, I'm not sure if I leave autotrading active or off, every time I activate it, but then it automatically detaches. What is the correct procedure?

forgive my English

If you are using MQL5 VPS you DO NOT click the auto trading button again, after synchronization with your MQL5 VPS server.

If you are using another VPS, you CLICK the auto trading button, because there is no synchronization with the VPS server.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If you are using MQL5 VPS you DO NOT click the auto trading button again, after synchronization with your MQL5 VPS server.

If you are using another VPS, you CLICK the auto trading button, because there is no synchronization with the VPS server.

First..thank 4 ur reply, i'm not sure what i must doing befor click sync with MQL5 VPS server....i leave or not autotrading active..? Example....i change something with one EA.....and i must sync....what i'doing?

Gioele Morelli:

First..thank 4 ur reply, i'm not sure what i must doing befor click sync with MQL5 VPS server....i leave or not autotrading active..? Example....i change something with one EA.....and i must sync....what i'doing?

After every change on your EA, you click the auto trading button and then your synchronize with your MQL5 VPS server again.

Eleni Anna Branou:

After every change on your EA, you click the auto trading button and then your synchronize with your MQL5 VPS server again.

Thank's ur very gentle.

Reason: