Automatic validation error

My new <Deleted> program uses the "<Deleted>" indicator which calls iCustom from "Market indicators ".

With "Tester Strategy" the program works well (call "<Deleted>" from "Market").

But the validation of my new product returns the message:

2016.04.01 00:00:00 cannot open file 'MQL4 Market <Deleted>.ex4' [3].

(see the attached image)

Can you tell me something?

My new "<Deleted>" program uses the "<Deleted>" indicator which calls via iCustom from "<Deleted>" if the user has not purchased "PipFinite Trend Pro":

if (<Deleted>_bought == 1)

double val=iCustom(NULL,0,"<Deleted>","SETTINGS",period,Target_Factor,Maximum_History_Bars,0,0);

else

double val=iCustom(NULL,0,"Market\\<Deleted>","SETTINGS",period,Target_Factor,Maximum_History_Bars,0,0);

With "Tester Strategy" the program works well (call "<Deleted>" version DEMO from "Market").

But the validation of my new product returns the message:

2016.04.01 00:00:00 cannot open file 'MQL4 Market <Deleted>.ex4' [3]

Can you tell me something?

Thank You.

Valter Pegoraro

Valter Pegoraro:

My new "<Deleted>_ExpAdv.mq4" program uses the "<Deleted>" indicator which calls iCustom from "Market indicators ".

You need to attach indicator and expert.

Valter Pegoraro:

My new "<Deleted>_ExpAdv.mq4" program uses the "<Deleted>" indicator which calls iCustom from "Market indicators ".

you can't upload EA that is using custom Indicator, try resource. but i doubt it will pass on automatic validation because you are using an indicator that is an mql market product.

Genesis Hafalla:

you can't upload EA that is using custom Indicator, try resource. but i doubt it will pass on automatic validation because you are using an indicator that is an mql market product.

I think that you are probably correct.

Do not refer to any specific market product in the forum.
Reason: