Need Help On Using Dll to Control my EA

Hi guys,

I just spent a lot of time writing an EA and was hoping someone could help me understand how to gate the EA to prevent unauthorized users to be able to run it.

Should i be using a dll to achieve this or are there other methods to do this gating?
Also is there a way to protect my EA from other dlls affecting it or controlling it?

b_e_samara:

Hi guys,

I just spent a lot of time writing an EA and was hoping someone could help me understand how to gate the EA to prevent unauthorized users to be able to run it.

Should i be using a dll to achieve this or are there other methods to do this gating?
Also is there a way to protect my EA from other dlls affecting it or controlling it?

In what context ?

If you don't share it, nobody will be able to run it.

b_e_samara:

Hi guys,

rent as signal, keep your EA for yourself ;)

b_e_samara:

Hi guys,

well, before in the past, I purchased an EA from a guy called Dave and it was so miserable and bad. when I tried to ask for his advertised 30 day money back guarantee he refused and when I appealed to PayPal they lined up with him in spite of his clear warrantee which turn to be false. I noticed that he then some how fully missed up my ea I have from him he play with it from far and even make it stop functioning and make it work differently as well. after that I made my own ea and I noticed it worked fine and was doing good then suddenly it started to act weird and function against what it was programed to do. an example of that is my ea wont allow more than 0.01 as lot size , yes suddenly I see 0.15 order executed out of no where. I  wanted to protect it from any outsider influence because clearly seem like something is wrong and i know it is not in the code.so whoever is effecting that functionality is not me for sure, so when i asked people told me that brokers or hackers can when you download nay other indicator or software from the net it can be a virus that place a dll file and it will mess up whatever they want and or report as they wish include  my broker 

I do not know how true is that honesty and how on earth someone can add a dll that change functionality of a compiled code and make ea do what they want not what it meant to do. some other said that it any times hacked through a decompiler and I need to know how to protect and manage my ea using dll . help me become clear about this please I appreciate it. I like the idea of signal maybe that is how it shall be with clients but what about the broker itself??? how do I protect self from them as well? can they even do such a thing??

Alain Verleyen:

In what context ?

If you don't share it, nobody will be able to run it.

even the broker I am with ????

b_e_samara: even the broker I am with ????

It runs on your terminal, on your machine. Your broker doesn't have it.

Reason: