Is there a tool that filters past price movements?

Hi everyone!

I was just wondering if there's a tool that filters past chart movements under customized conditions.

I want to see, for example, 「how many times a price broke out of bollinger band ±2σ in the past in daily candle stick at the same time ±2σ line is smaller than 2% from the period SMA line」or 「how many times a 5 day SMA crossed the 200 days SMA at the same time broke out of bollinger band ±2σ line」.

If anyone knows a product or a service that can filters past price movements as mentioned above, it will be much appreciated!!!

Dean Kim:

Hi everyone!

I was just wondering if there's a tool that filters past chart movements under customized conditions.

I want to see, for example, 「how many times a price broke out of bollinger band ±2σ in the past in daily candle stick at the same time ±2σ line is smaller than 2% from the period SMA line」or 「how many times a 5 day SMA crossed the 200 days SMA at the same time broke out of bollinger band ±2σ line」.

If anyone knows a product or a service that can filters past price movements as mentioned above, it will be much appreciated!!!

Strategy Tester using your customized condition (code it on some custom indicator, and test it on Metatrade strategy tester)