signal disable problem

hello i have problem copying the signal to my mt4 account, today have subcribe to a signal and rent a vps but althought i have synchronize signal and enable the signal on option tab it still show that the signal is disable, please help me fix it 

If you are on Windows, and if you filled your Community tab in Metatrader (and if you synchronize everything) so you can check the logs to understand about what happened -

----------------

Working with the Virtual Platform - Virtual Hosting for 24/7 Operation - MetaTrader 5
Working with the Virtual Platform - Virtual Hosting for 24/7 Operation - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
The rented virtual server status can also be easily monitored from the trading platform. The context menu of the server in the Navigator window allows you to: Details # Details CPU, RAM and Hard Disk # Virtual Platform Logs # In the newly opened log window, you can set a piece of text the journal entries are to be filtered by and a desired...

Sergey Golubev:

If you are on Windows, and if you filled your Community tab in Metatrader (and if you synchronize everything) so you can check the logs to understand about what happened -

----------------

thank you i made it

Reason: