New feature request

How can i request a feature to mt5 and mql5?

there is an important thing that lacks mt4 and mt5 is multi currency backtesting and optimization !
because once indicator or strategy backtesting and found the ideal settings for it on pair when doing this on another pair it just become very difference 

so it must be created soon!
if they just don't care to what traders want is there is another platform that has this feature ?

Mad Gamer:

How can i request a feature to mt5 and mql5?

there is an important thing that lacks mt4 and mt5 is multi currency backtesting and optimization !
because once indicator or strategy backtesting and found the ideal settings for it on pair when doing this on another pair it just become very difference 

so it must be created soon!
if they just don't care to what traders want is there is another platform that has this feature ?

Are you kidding?

Please read the docs, it is all there:

https://www.mql5.com/en/docs

MQL5 Reference - How to use algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
MQL5 Reference - How to use algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
MetaQuotes Language 5 (MQL5) is a high-level language designed for developing technical indicators, trading robots and utility applications, which automate financial trading. MQL5 has been developed by MetaQuotes Software Corp. for their trading platform. The language syntax is very close to C++ enabling programmers to develop applications in...

Multi-currency back-testing works for me on MT5.

Reason: