How do I solve a metatrader 4 slowdown on the accelerations of the nasdaq and the market in general?

How do I solve a metatrader 4 slowdown on the accelerations of the nasdaq and the market in general?

Hi everyone.

I have the metatrader that keeps crashing for 40 minutes because the market is in turmoil. I put less indicators and in 8 seconds it opens but stops and doesn't update right.

With ava with all the graphics without anything it opens immediately and goes away well without hitches.How to solve? Me does it only on strong movements like these otherwise if the market is more firm it goes well.

Has it happened to you too? If so, how did you solve it?

Thanks a lot to everyone.

Have a nice weekend.

ombra_del_trend:

Hi everyone.

I have the metatrader that keeps crashing for 40 minutes because the market is in turmoil. I put less indicators and in 8 seconds it opens but stops and doesn't update right.

With ava with all the graphics without anything it opens immediately and goes away well without hitches.How to solve? Me does it only on strong movements like these otherwise if the market is more firm it goes well.

Has it happened to you too? If so, how did you solve it?

Thanks a lot to everyone.

Have a nice weekend.

A faster computer, or choose better coded MT4 indicators, or move to MT5

ombra_del_trend:

I have the metatrader that keeps crashing for 40 minutes because the market is in turmoil.
  1. I know of no "slowdown." Buggy indicators can.
  2. I know of no "crashing."
  3. Are you running the bad, beta build 1184?
              New MT4 build error - MT4 - MQL4 programming forum build 1184 2019.08.17
              MT4 built 1184 problems - MT4 - General - MQL5 programming forum
              Error Access violation write to 0x00000034 - Indices -MQL4 programming forum

Thank you so much for the answers.

Can coded indicators also be used with the indicators I have?
I have version 4.00 build 1170.

With windows 10 do you say that it never does?

Thanks again.

ombra_del_trend:
Thank you so much for the answers.

Can coded indicators also be used with the indicators I have?
I have version 4.00 build 1170.

With windows 10 do you say that it never does?

Thanks again.

whroeder1 said that:

He does not know about any issues/bug of slowdowns on MT4 Platform. [it means: there is no bug of such nor any know situation of such]

EXCEPT version build 1184 (which is not your case, because you have the build  1170). So this item does not apply to you.

A) I Agree with him. I don't know either.

MT4 platform is super stable, versions are stable and run fine on Windows 7 and Windows 10.

B) We both said that "buggy" or "bad coded" indicators CAN/MAY slowdown the platform (because of the bad indicator code [and I am not affirming this is your case. This is a condition that can lead to slowdown, buf first analyse your indicators to check if this is the your case] )

If this is the case, the only option you have is to talk to the indicator developer so he can fix the indicator.

C) Sorry but I don't know where did you read about "Windows 10" on the above answers. (but to clarify it since you mentioned it, I can assure you that: Windows 10 and/or Windows 7 runs MT4 with the same full speed/performance)

Thank you very much for the very valuable info.
I saw from the log file that the indicators I have are that they slow down the opening of the platform because if I throw them all open immediately. I saw that it takes him just 8 seconds to load everything and I try to pull it away. that even if they are light it is difficult.
In certain charge and goes on even 10-15 minutes and goes in block. I'll throw you away and then leave.
I see if you put 2 PCs if you really need them.

Good evening.
Reason: