Zero stop level?

hello traders, there's this EA that i want to purchase but the author says says it needs a broker with zero stop level. what does "zero stop level" mean?

Byakatonda Denis:
hello traders, there's this EA that i want to purchase but the author says says it needs a broker with zero stop level. what does "zero stop level" mean?

Hello,

it's distance between current price and price can place stop loss , take profit or pending orders.

If the broker really allows 0 stop level you are going to be charged either commission or fees. No free rides (except for "system developers" using such demo accounts to show perfect records from back-test)
Basic Principles - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5
Basic Principles - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
is an instruction given to a broker to buy or sell a financial instrument. There are two main types of orders: Market and Pending. In addition, there are special Take Profit and Stop Loss levels. is the commercial exchange (buying or selling) of a financial security. Buying is executed at the demand price (Ask), and Sell is performed at the...

Byakatonda Denis:
<Deleted>

Stop level is where we can place Stop Orders. Basically it's minimum distance between the current price and stop order to be place. So if it's Zero, then STOP Orders can be place very near to current price easily.

<Deleted>
Reason: