In MT5, where is the price data stored?

In MT5, where is the price data stored?

helloea:

MT5

C:\Users\USER_ACCOUNT_NAME\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\INSTANCE_ID\bases\BROKER_NAME\history

You're welcome! :)

Miguel Angel Vico Alba:

MT5

C:\Users\USER_ACCOUNT_NAME\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\INSTANCE_ID\bases\BROKER_NAME\history

You're welcome! :)

"C:\Users\USER_ACCOUNT_NAME\" no appdata!!

helloea:

"C:\Users\USER_ACCOUNT_NAME\" no appdata!!

That's because  this folder is hidden from view by default.

In fact you could just click on File->Open Data Folder within your MT5, and you'll be able to see the folder that contains 'Bases'.

Seng Joo Thio:

That's because  this folder is hidden from view by default.

In fact you could just click on File->Open Data Folder within your MT5, and you'll be able to see the folder that contains 'Bases'.

Thank you very much.Which is the TICKS file here?I would like to see the TICKS saved

helloea:

Thank you very much.Which is the TICKS file here?I would like to see the TICKS saved

They're there: bases\BROKER_NAME\ticks

Seng Joo Thio:

They're there: bases\BROKER_NAME\ticks

Excuse me, will the TICKS data of "EURUSD" in this time period be saved only when I open MT5 to view "EURUSD"?I didn't mean to bother you, but I don't know where to find these

helloea:

Excuse me, will the TICKS data of "EURUSD" in this time period be saved only when I open MT5 to view "EURUSD"?I didn't mean to bother you, but I don't know where to find these

I doubt ticks are written to the disk in real time - huge storage required. 
When you do backtesting and choose to use real ticks, they'll then be retrieved from your broker if available.
The ticks folder is there in case you need to import your own third party ticks. 
Reason: