the service desk have no response

how come?????????i wait for response over 3 days...

Cheuk Yan Ho:
how come?????????i wait for response over 3 days...

You need to wait a bit more, since its the middle of August and Service Desk deals with a lot of messages.

Also they don't work weekends.

It is true. My message was sent on last week. I still did not receive anything until today.

It’s been a week, still no reply, this service is really bad.

Cheuk Yan Ho:
It’s been a week, still no reply, this service is really bad.

You are lucky having servicedesk!

I do not even have such an option in my profile ;(

The mql5 service is really very bad, and the answer is like no answer, no professional, not only the time is very long, the staff is not constructive.I am very surprised.If you have problems, find a solution yourself. If they have problems, only God can help you.

Cheuk Yan Ho:
The mql5 service is really very bad, and the answer is like no answer, no professional, not only the time is very long, the staff is not constructive.I am very surprised.If you have problems, find a solution yourself. If they have problems, only God can help you.

The service desk is mainly dealing with the financial issues (according to the queue/line).
Any other issue should be discussed on the forum first (because there is no VIP personal support on technical issues for now).

If you are having financial issue so read this post #110 (about 'legal reorganization and changing payment details').

Hello, did they respond now? I am waiting on their response for more than a week now

Emir Revolledo:
Hello, did they respond now? I am waiting on their response for more than a week now
As far as I know - the service desk is dealing with financial issues only (the technical issues should be first discussed on the forum).
Besides, I think, the people may be overloaded for now with fixing/installing/etc something related to withdrawal options (I am fully informed but I think that there is some priority for them related to the ticket to reply).

Sergey Golubev:
As far as I know - the service desk is dealing with financial issues only (the technical issues should be first discussed on the forum).
Besides, I think, the people may be overloaded for now with fixing/installing/etc something related to withdrawal options (I am fully informed but I think that there is some priority for them related to the ticket to reply).
My concern is financial issues. They just debarred me from selling products and all my money is locked. I was just helping a buyer 2 weeks ago for he cant buy thru mastercard or paypal. As a seller i wanted to check the payment methods so i can help, I click buy on my own product, and i was just at step 2 when it said i just bought my own product.. i didnt put any credentials yet and it says that I just bought my product.. the same day, september 7, i reported this to them so i can refund.. at september 10 they respond asking who is my buyer and they just suddenly debarred me.. now its september 19 and i got still no response.. is there a way someone could help me on this? I would really appreciate it. Thanks. Emir
Reason: